Friday, June 25, 2010
Lost and Found Pumpkins
For the last week and until July 3rd I have my two lovely granddaughters Katie and Haley staying with us. So my painting time is limited. However I did paint this before they came.
This was painted for the lost/found edges project challenge at paintingfriends.com with the beautiful reference photo provided Jaytee.
I really liked painting these pumpkins and very happy with the colors. This one has more lost edges than found. This was a great challenge to participate in , I learned a lot. Enjoy hearing from all of you on this painting done in watercolors on Arches 140 rough paper. Thanks again everyone for viewing.