Thursday, December 15, 2011

At Rest


                                                                     Oil  6" by 6"

     
     This is another small painting I recently just completed.  This is from one of my photos of  Murrells Inlet here in South Carolina, this inlet is just south of Myrtle Beach.  This was done by palette knife and very little brush. Something very calming about this painting, don't you think.   Thanks for viewing everyone.                          
                           

5 comments:

  1. It has a very serene feel - and must have been great fun to do with a knife! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little painting looks great! Definitely a calm feeling, makes one want to go for a boat ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.oilpaintingsgallery.netHi, i believe that i noticed you visited my site thus i got here to go back the desire?.I am attempting to find things to enhance my web site!I assume its good enough to use a few of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete