Sunday, January 29, 2012

Thinking Of Spring


  I know it's only the end of January but a person can think ahead. We have been having a warm winter  this year so my mind goes to Daffodils.   I did this watercolor rather quickly using a very loose method. I first wet the paper all over then I dropped in different yellows. After the paper dried completely I used  blues  and the yellows very wetly to form the flower. After it completely dried I used darker colors for shading.  Please enjoy this little flower who always announces that Spring is here.   Thankyou for viewing and commenting.

3 comments:

  1. Love the bright and cheerful colours in this one, it's just what I need to see on a grey and damp winter's day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my site thus i got here to go back the desire?.I am attempting to find things to enhance my web site!I assume its good enough to use a few of your ideas!!
    http://www.oilpaintingsgallery.net

    ReplyDelete